We are committed to providing one-stop service for steel pipe products to customers around the world.
Pipe valves are a popular category in pipe fittings. Pipe valves are mechanisms or devices to regulate or control the flow of liquid or gas within a pipe. While some valves are used to regulate the rate of flow, there are others that are used to stop it completely in order to prevent flooding or allow repairs to be made.
There are varieties of pipe valves in various materials, sizes and finish , and each type of valve performs a specific task. Pipe valves are known by various names like faucets, stops, bibs, taps, cocks or even drains. They can be easily custom-made for specific applications.
There are a various methods used for connecting valves into the piping systems. They are as follows:
● Flanges: Suitable rated flanges are provided with the pipe valve.
● Wafer: The pipe valve is provided with suitable sealing faces. It is trapped between line flanges.
● Butt Welded: The pipe valve is provided with butt weld end. This is welded into the piping system using high integrity joints.
● Socket Welded: These welds allow and weld into the piping system using fillet welds.
● Screwed Ends: Ends of pipe valves can be provided with female or male screwed ends . The threads can be parallel or tapered.
● Compression Fittings: Ends of pipe valves can be provided with compression fittings.
Carbon Steel --- ASTM A234, ASTM
A105/A106/A53/A283-D, API5L GR.B /A671-CC-70 /A515-50 /A135-A /A179-C
Stainless Steel --- ASTM 403 304/304L, 316/316L,316Ti,321,317L,310S
Alloy Steel --- ASTM A234 WP 1/5/9/11/12/22/91